Friday 18 May 2012

Jumpers And Crowns For S/S 2012

Right, if it hadn't been decided that charity shopping is the new designer I am deciding it now! Today after school I popped into the local Cancer Research shop with Mum because we were at a bit of a loose end and I have ended up with the most incredible jumper. EVER. Who needs Bond Street when you can have Sleaford High Street?! Anyway attached is a picture of me with said jumper and my crown. The Jubilee is only two weeks away! In Jubilee news the first few strands of an alleged 'sea' of bunting went up in my town, Sleaford today. The town newspaper reported a few weeks ago that Sleaford would be 'awash with bunting' for the Jubilee weekend and for when the Olympic Torch comes through the town on the 27th of June, 1 month before the games begin! Exciting times. Here is the promised picture: 
Stay regal!

No comments:

Post a Comment