Monday 22 July 2013

ROYAL BABY DAY: CALL IT LEGOLAND WINDSOR.

Can we please talk about how good today has been? We've had Kay Burley jumping around outside the Lindo Wing shouting about how AMAZING a rather squashed and melted cake is, that BBC reporter talking about how bored he was, and the Town Crier who I don't think was actually meant to be there. Oh yes, and a Royal baby.
Now the fun begins. What will it be called? I for one fall quite heavily on the side of 'Legoland Windsor-Cambridge' but I'm not sure they could do that because of copyright. For me the day has been beautifully summed up by Prince William himself by simply releasing a statement that says 'We could not be happier'. To conclude this Royal Baby Day I dedicate this song to our future King, Baby Cambridge:

No comments:

Post a Comment