Friday 5 April 2013

Music Things.

Today an awful thing happened, I had to go at least and hour and a half without listening to music. End of the world kind of stuff. It was during this hour and a half that I realised that whilst music plays a massive part in my life, I am always listening to it, singing or hammering away at my piano, I rarely ever mention it on here. So, here is my third of the year resolution. To write at least one music-related post a week. The aim is quite simple-to share the music I love right now with you. You don't have to like it, I listen to some weird stuff but it is nice to just share it. Saying that I will still be writing general crap about Justin Bieber's meltdown and love letters to whoever has managed to grab my attention lately so all has not changed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment