Tuesday 26 February 2013

Cressida Bonas- What You Need To Know.



Cressida, she's obviously bought the
wedding dress already.
Go on Harry, put a crown on it
To sighs of dismay and probably some screams by the Sloane Rangers last week, Prince Harry was seen with girl about town Cressida Bonas on a skiing trip on the slopes of Verbier.

Harry and Cressida (I know it sounds like a sitcom or a bad version of a Shakespeare play) met through Princess Eugenie, she has been part of Harry's circle for a while so knows the ropes. 

Bonas has all the credentials to become Harry's Princess. Her Mother is, wait for this one if you thought Cressida Bonas was funny: "Lady Mary-Gaye Georgiana Lorna Curzon" who was a bit of an it girl back in London's swinging 60s and her father is the blue-blooded Jeffrey Bonas. Ticking all the boxes so far Cress. 
Apparently Prince William had a bit of a thing for Bonas before K-Middy came on the scene, something I am sure will make for a brilliant best man's speech at a wedding one day. 
Here's Chelsey, also dressed in white.
I call this shade "desperation"

Anyway, as much as I would love another Royal Wedding I wouldn't rush out and buy a hat anytime soon. This isn't the first time Harry has been romantically linked since splitting with Chelsey Davy but you never know, Harry is partial to a bit of Vegas. Shot-gun wedding anyone? I just hope that we get a Princess Cress. 



As a side-note I would also like to point out that after spending about half an hour looking at photos of Cressida and Chelsey I conclude that they look the same. Is it just me? I think Hazza has a type. 

No comments:

Post a Comment